Thursday 10 October 2013

Flowers & Butterflies - a Birthday Card Trio

I have three pretty Birthday cards to share today, which I'm donating to Senior's Secret Service


While it doesn't show up in the photos, the flowered patterned paper has touches of glitter through it - SO pretty!  The cards are 4 x 6", which means I can get three cards from a single 12 x 12" patterned paper. I have a lot of A4 envelopes on hand which are perfect for these cards.


The cards are hand delivered by volunteers, clipped to the Birthday Senior's gift bag so I'm free to add bulkier elements like these gems.




Supplies used:
Patterned paper - K&Co
Butterfly die - Stampin' Up
Embossing folder - Stampin' Up
Label die - Stampin' Up
Birthday verse - unknown
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful colours + papers- like your card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen