Thursday 24 October 2013

Lion Love Note

Good morning friends!

I have a simple Pop 'n Cut card to share today.  If you follow my blog, you know I like to send 'Love Notes' to our Grandkids (ages 1 and 2) because I want them to know the joy of getting something in the mail.


I love the cheerful colours in the patterned paper, and of course I'm addicted to Karen Burniston's (Sizzix) Pop 'n Cut dies.  For this one I used her A2 Pop 'n Cut base with the included Circle Label Die. I added a simple chipboard sticker, labels cut with a Spellbinders die, stamping and the card was done.



It's sweet, it's simple and the Grand-babies will love it.

The words inside say 'you make my heart happy'.  Perfect for the way those little ones make my heart feel. :-)

(Remember that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it, Pop N Cut and Accordion Flip cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)  


Thanks for stopping by today.


3 comments:

  1. outside so simple looking- inside:fantastic
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lion is so cute, what a very sweet card for the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is just SO pretty & darling! I love the colors & sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen