Thursday 7 November 2013

Hot Chocolate Kit, Card #10

Here is the final card I made using the Fancy Pant's scrapbook kit 'Hot Chocolate'.  Even after using it a little last year, I still managed to get TEN cards from the kit this year and I'm happy to say it's gone. Other than a couple of leftover journaling cards and a few stickers - which I've put in the bin for the Grandkids to play with. Waa Hoo! I  L-O-V-E using stuff up!


This card used two of the journal cards that were trimmed from a 12 x 12" sheet. I actually made these while we were out at our cabin, and I only had limited supplies with me. Still, I think all 10 of the cards turned out cute - each one is different and I'll enjoy sending them out over the holidays.


I added a die cut & stamped label inside, and of course I inked the edges of everything before assembling and attaching.



(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it, Pop N Cut and Accordion Flip cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)   

Supplies used:
A2 Pop 'n Cut die with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Wavy Label Framelits - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Fancy Pants
Merry Christmas - Hero Arts

Thanks for stopping by today!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the way how you create the cards1
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen