Sunday 3 November 2013

Snowman Gift Tags

Good Morning Friends!

Today is a happy day - Daylight Savings Time ends. YAY!  (I am NOT a fan of DST). 

Today's share is a trio of Snowman tags. While visiting Arizona in the Spring, I added (ahem) quite a few Sizzix dies to my collection. This tag die (Tags #3) is one that has gotten quite a work out in my studio - I really like the size of the tags. Not too big and not too small, and you have a coice for the top shape either traditional angled sides or the semi-circle. 

.

After putting away a stack of Christmas papers, I discovered this one left out. Instead of digging through all the papers to put it where it belongs, I decided to cut some tags with it and here are the first three...


The little snowman was inked with grey and the details were added with markers before stamping onto scraps of white card stock. It didn't take very long to fussy cut these little guys out, either! A stamped label was punched out with the coordinating punch, 'To & From' added to the back side then the label & snowman were popped up with different heights of foam tape.

Supplies used:
Tag #3 die - Sizzix
Merry Christmas stamp - Hero Arts
Snowman and label stamp - Stampin' Up
Snowman stamp - Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper - from my stash
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen