Sunday 10 November 2013

Wintertime Kit Pop 'n Cut Card #1

Good morning friends!

I have another series of Christmas cards to share, this time using the 12 x 12" scrapbook kit "Wintertime" by Bella Road.  You have to KNOW I made all them all Pop 'n Cut cards.  :-)


The journal card on the front was trimmed and matted from one of the papers in the package, and all the stickers were also in the kit. The snowflakes were die cut or punched - all of them were in my embellishment stash.  Whenever I had a couple of extra snowflakes leftover from a project I put them into a little box.  If I had a scrap of sparkly paper - I cut or punched a snowflake and put that into the box as well. So I have quite a collection of snowflakes ready to use.

 


While my main goal in making this series of cards was to USE UP the kit - I had a blast making them. It was so much fun choosing what to animate on the pop-up portion, which stickers would work for decorating, and NOT be thinking that they were 'too special' to actually use on the cards.

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it, Pop N Cut and Accordion Flip cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)  

I'll continue to share the remaining cards in the coming weeks ... thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen