Monday 17 February 2014

Love is in the Air

Good morning friends!

Today's share is the card I sent to Sue for February 1st.  (Sue and I live in cities a couple of hours apart and we pop something in the mail to each other on the first of each month). Happy Mail!


I absolutely loved making this card. I did it back in November and it was hard waiting to send it to her. I used lots of dies for this card, but that little bird one takes the cake.


I love the shape of the little heart - it's from the House Framelit set that is for the Pop 'n Cut House insert. I just loaded up the 'sky' with lots of these die cut hearts  - easy to do when you have lots of scraps from the paper stack.



I added a little hand lettering and I was done ...



Just a fun little card - I hope that she enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Supplies used:
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with Sassy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Cloud die - Memory Box
Heart die - from the House Framelit set (Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Bird die - Sizzix
Border die - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned Paper - Crate Paper

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. this card is so sweet
    cheers
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Karen, love how you made the sky with the clouds & hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the idea of those hearts in the sky. Speaking of sky - I love your new blog look, too. Very Spring-ey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, this card is so cute. Love the Pop N Cuts and that Bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet and ditto about the hearts in the sky :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen