Sunday 13 April 2014

3 Panel Katie Label Pivot Card

Good morning friends!

I have an Easter card to share today using the Katie Label Pivot die.  Here is the front ...


Those chick stickers are SO cute; I just couldn't resist them.


The card opens up to reveal another chick ...


... and then you unfold it again to see the third and final chick!


I decided I wanted the card to open with the solid panel on the left because when I tried it the other way, I could feel the Katie Label Pivot openings with my fingers. That instinctively made me turn the card over to see what I was feeling. I felt it sort of ruined the surprise of the inside pivot.


I used a 12 x 5" wide piece of double sided card stock. Then, I scored the 12" side at 4" and 8".  The Katie Label Pivot goes on the 4" score line.  Depending on the paper you choose, you may end up trimming a scant 1/16" off the far left edge so it doesn't interfere with the folds when you close the card up.


I am going to do this again for sure - I like that extra panel for adding a message. For this card, I penned "Happy Easter to some wonderful peeps".



Supplies used:
Katie Label Pivot - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Scalloped circle, Circle Accordion - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Chick stickers - Jolee's Boutique
White card stock
Double sided patterned paper - Dear Lizzy, American Crafts


Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

  1. Love the triple panel....it's a 3-fer. Those chicks are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that you turned this into a trifold card ... so cool. Must give this a go soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen