Sunday 11 May 2014

Dinosaur Love Notes

Good morning friends!

Like many children, Olivia and Ethan love dinosaurs. These are the 'Love Notes' I brought them last month when I went back to Alberta to meet our new Grandson, Zachary.


I hand cut some hills from green card stock and stamped them with a grungy dots stamp. The hills were added to a blue card stock panel, and the whole thing was attached to the front of a folded white card.


Then I added the chipboard dinosaur stickers and the speech balloons.


The kids loved their cards. Olivia carried hers around for a long time, then she decorated the inside and gave it back to me to bring home. So sweet!  Ethan pulled off his dinosaur and ran around with it going 'RAWR'.  Again - total sweetness. Those kids just make my heart swell.

Supplies used:
Card size - standard A2
White card stock
Coloured card stock - Colorbok
Dino chipboard stickers - $ Store
Dots - Gorgeous Grunge - Stampin' Up
Word Balloon/bubbles and words - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen