Wednesday 7 May 2014

Easter Egg and Chick Pivot Card

Good morning friends!

I'm back today with another Easter card to share ... I just don't want to have these pictures sitting in my file for another year so I'm posting it today. :-)  I used the last of those adorable fuzzy Easter Chick stickers and the Katie Label Pivot die, which is a Pop it Ups die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.


I hand cut the little banners at the top and penned 'it's Easter' on the top one. The blue patterned paper on the label is actually double sided, with the yellow polka dots on the reverse side. I am loving this paper and have used every scrap except a single 1-1/2 x 2" piece. And I haven't yet tossed that one. Smile.


Inside, I cut a piece of that yellow polka dot paper with an Agatha Edge (another Pop it Up die set) then attached one piece to the top of the card and the other to the bottom. I will write a little note on the right side next year when I go to send the card.



Finally, here is a look at the back and the top view ...



While I'm sure I'm not finished making Easter cards, I'm keeping busy with the newest Karen Burniston release - the Pop it Ups HOUSE PIVOT die. It is SO much fun and the ideas just keep coming. Be sure to subscribe to Karen Burniston's newsletter and blog, as well as the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog so you don't miss any updates using this die. Or the (ahem) amazing Pop it Ups dies that will be coming out sometime in June!

I've already mentioned that the Design Team got a sneak peak of some of the June release ... and we cannot WAIT to get these in our hands to start playing.

Supplies used:
Card size - standard A2, 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Card stock - Stampin' Up
Lots of Dots embossing folder - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Katie Label Pivot die - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stickers - Jolee's Boutique
Yellow Patterned paper - American Crafts
What? No Wink of Stella? Wow.


Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen