Saturday 3 May 2014

Gopher House Pivot Card

Good morning friends!

I have another House Pivot card to share today ... I thought it paired perfectly with my new Paper Smooches stamps.  Here is the card closed ...


I added Glossy Accents to the gopher's nose for a bit of shimmer and shine.




Finally, here is a look at the card from the top and the back ...



I am having SO much fun with this latest Pop it Ups die by Karen Burniston. Be sure to ask your local retailer to bring this in by calling Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Supplies used:
Card size - 4-1/4" Square
House Pivot - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Blue patterned paper - Simple Stories
Kraft card stock
Gofer stamp and words - Paper Smooches
Banner Blast, Banner Punch and Gorgeous Grunge stamps (Stampin' Up)
All Season's Tree - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Garden Bench - Grass - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. You are rockin' the house pivot cards. Love your cute gopher scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic!

    I am on holiday 2 weeks now
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen