Tuesday 27 May 2014

Pretty Bird Pivot Thank-You Card

Good morning friends!

I have a quick Thank You card to share today, using that pretty floral paper that I mistakenly ordered 30 sheets of instead of 3. I'm s-l-o-w-l-y whittling down the pile.


I used these pretty glittered bird stickers on the labels, and cut the opening card edge with the Agatha Edge die.


I added a folded strip of the floral paper across the inside bottom. This not only stabilizes the pivot card, it brings the pattern from the front of the card to the inside!



I die cut 'Thank You' from white card stock and attached it on the inside right with a glue pen.


Finally, here is a peek at the back and from the top...



I made this for a friend, and since it was being hand delivered I used coordinating patterned paper to create an A2 sized envelope.

Supplies used:
Card size - standard A2
Patterned paper - Basic Grey
Agatha Edge - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Katie Label Pivot - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Bird stickers - Sticker King
Thank You die - 798 Elizabeth Craft Designs


Thanks for stopping by today.



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think this paper is fantastic!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper ... love what you did with it, the colors are so pretty !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen