Thursday 15 May 2014

Teapot Mother's Day Card

Good morning friends!

Today's share is the card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day. The pretty Designer Paper was free with the last Stampin' Up's Sale A Bration and I have almost used it all up. Love it!



You KNOW I had to make it a Pop it Ups card, and use Peel-Off stickers from Elizabeth Craft Designs as well.  The main Peel-Off's were added to water colour paper, then water coloured. I used Tombow Markers that had been scribbled onto a plastic palette and picked up with a water brush.


Inside, I added a water coloured tea pot Peel-Off, as my Mom loves her tea.  The pretty floral border is also a Peel-Off sticker, and I coloured in the flowers with Tombow Markers. I hand lettered the words and added a Peel-Off butterfly.




Mom said she loved her card, and still has it out to enjoy. :-)

Supplies used:
Card size - 4-1/4" square
Lucy Label Pop Up - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Flower Border Peel Off - 1262 Elizabeth Craft Designs
Butterfly Peel-Off - 2558 (Daisy Oval) Elizabeth Craft Designs
Black Peel-Off Border - 1167 Elizabeth Craft Designs
 Hat Peel Off - 1055 Elizabeth Craft Designs
Teapot Peel Off - 2531 Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Patterned paper by Stampin' Up
Water Colour Paper 90#Tombow markers
Water brush
Blending Palette


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen