Monday 2 June 2014

Dino birthday card duo

Good morning friends!

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I wanted to share a couple of masculine cards I made using some of my new stamps and dies.


Ha - that  Paper Smooches dinosaur is SO cute ... I added his party hat and coloured him with pencil crayons, Gamsol and a blending stump.


The party hat got added inside as well.


I'm entering these into the latest Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, which is:





These two are going into my donation box for Seniors Secret Service!  

Supplies used:
Card Size - Standard A2 (5-1/2 x 4-1/4)
White card stock
Black card stock
Patterned paper - American Crafts
Filmstrip die - On Film, Stampin' Up
Dino, hat, pom and word 'huge' - Paper Smooches, Party Posse 
Coloured Pencils
Gamsol and blending stump
Word bubble die - Stampin' Up
Inside words - My Favorite Things
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today!


5 comments:

  1. so cute!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think that little dinosaur looks even more adorable with a party hat on Karen!! Love his filmstrip frame too :0)
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at PS Sparks :0)
    jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, these are so adorably SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dinosaur and the filmstrip frame. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute! I love how you've colored the dinosaur, and how he's on the filmstrip. The inside is beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen