Friday 11 July 2014

Butterfly Flip-It Card

Good morning friends!

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and today's share is the third (of three) cards I made using this pretty butterfly print paper.





I haven't added any words to the circle on the inside yet, as this card is for my stash and I can add the appropriate stamp when I go to send the card.

Supplies used:
Card size - Standard A2 (4-1/4 x 5-1/2)
Scalloped Flip-It Framelit die - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
White card stock
Teal card stock - Bazzill
Butterfly patterned paper - Recollections
Copper card stock
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs


Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen