Tuesday 29 July 2014

Candy Circles Evergreen Pivot

Good morning friends!

I have an QUICK and EASY Christmas card to share today, using the new Evergreen Pivot by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I cut an A2 sized card from sparkly patterned paper and scored it down the center, then cut the Evergreen Pivot towards the top of the card. That is one of the cool features of the Pop it Ups dies - YOU get to choose the card size and where on the fold you place your die.


I cut the green decorative layers from a different paper in the same stack, and the stars from red card stock scraps. These decorator dies come with the Evergreen Pivot!


I added a border trimmed from a third paper in the stack and stamped a greeting. Card - done! Easy Peasy, yet it still has some WOW factor.


Here is the view from the back ...


Right into my Christmas Card stash with this one, and it was so quick to make I think I might whip up a couple more!

Supplies used:
Card size: Standard A2 (4-1/4 x 5-1/2)
Evergreen Pivot - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - MME
Red card stock
Stamp - Papertrey Ink

2 comments:

  1. Super fun Christmas card, love the border on the bottom of the inside of the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen