Sunday 27 July 2014

Christmas Cards!

Good morning friends!

Today's post is rather random … just trying to clean up some older photos and these are Christmas cards that I haven't yet posted. I wasn't really keeping track of the supplies when I was making these, so there isn't' a supply list.

These first three cards feature a bronze pearlized card stock for the ornaments and deer. It catches the light, and while it looks rustic, it gives a soft shimmer look as well.


The five cards below are also A2; the printed cards were in a package I found on clearance. I added pretty felt and paper punched snowflakes to decorate the fronts.



This next one is a 6" square card, using this lovely vintage image from patterned paper by K & Co. I stamped the 'ho ho ho' on the front, then popped the whole thing up on the folded card.


I think I made this next card for a sketch last fall, but never did get it posted. The metallic gold embellishment is by K & Co.



… and this is what I stamped inside:



For this next card, the velvet ribbon I added is SO pretty. I have to remember to use it again for my cards this year.



For the final card, I fussy cut two journal cards from a piece of printed paper and trimmed the top and bottom green portions from one of them. Then I popped both up over the original design on the first piece using foam tape. Punched snowflakes were also added …



So there you have it - a bunch of A2 sized Christmas cards ready for my stash.


Thanks for stopping by today!



3 comments:

  1. Wow lots of fabulous Christmas cards you have created

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice cards !
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should also get cracking' on my holiday cards... thanks for the inspiration! I especially like the velvet ribbon card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen