Monday 21 July 2014

Masculine Pop Up Birthday Card

Good morning friends!

I have a Pop Up Masculine Card to share today for Masculine Card Monday here on my blog. I used dies and stamps to create the little scenes on the front and the inside.  The front scene uses a stitched journal card, ground, trees, clouds and a stamped & fussy cut sign post.



Inside is the new Lorna Label - a Pop it Ups die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. There is so much 'real estate' on the Lorna Label for decorating - I have a ton of ideas for this die.

This card has ground, a gift, trees and clouds, and I used the Outdoor Edges to cut the ground/trees that are attached to the little step platform that sits below the Lorna Label.


The Outdoor Edges are so fun! I created hills and the little tree scene at the bottom edge of the card to carry the theme through. Easy Peasy.


The bear and bird were stamped and fussy cut after colouring.



This card is for my Dad's birthday next month. Into my Card Box it goes!

Supplies used:
Card size: 4-1/2 x 6"
915 Lorna Label Pop Up - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
912 Evergreen Pivot (Trees and gift) - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
914 Outdoor Edges - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
781 All Seasons Tree (Clouds) - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched Journal Card die - Lawn Fawn
Bear & Signpost stamps - Paper Smooches
Bird stamp - The Alley Way Stamps
Word stamps - MFT
Prismacolour pencils, Gamsol and a blending stump
Patterned paper - DCWV

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen