Friday 25 July 2014

Sparkly Birthday Flip-It Cards

Good morning friends!

It's Flip-It Friday on my blog, and today I have two different Flip-It cards to share. This first one uses the Sizzix Circle die and sparkly patterned paper.




The second card is just as sparkly, but more suited to a man. I used a Flip-It Framelit for this card, which is exclusive to The Stamps of Life. Both cards are going into my donation box for Seniors Secret Service.


This sparkly patterned paper has almost a fabric feel to it. It's neat stuff! I used Silver Peel-Off's that I've had in my stash for several years - I have no idea where I picked them up.




Supplies used for First Card:
Circle Flip-It, Stephanie Barnard - Sizzix
Patterned paper - DCWV (Sorbet)
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
Circle dies - Spellbinders

Supplies used for Second Card
Fancy Edge Flip-It Framelit - Stephanie Barnard, The Stamps of Life
Sparkly polka-dot patterned paper - American Crafts
Silver Peel-Off's - from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Flippin' fabulous! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Love the sparkly paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful papers wonderful card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen