Saturday 12 July 2014

Teddy Bear Picnic (C4C244)

Good morning friends!

It's time for another challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog, and our hostess Frances Byrne has asked for the theme "Teddy Bear Picnic" ... create a card that includes a Teddy Bear.  I had been looking through my Christmas papers for a different project, so decided to make a Christmas card for the challenge.



I just happened to have this adorable Teddy Bear 3-d sticker in my stash, so I used the Lucy Label Pop Up to create the inside of my card.




We would sure love you to play along with the challenge, and link up your project. Be sure to check out what the rest of the Crazies have come up with for the challenge, at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  (If you link up to an on-line gallery, please use the keyword C4C244.)

Supplies used:
Card size: 4 x 6"
Lucy Label Pop Up - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Circle Accordion (Circles) - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - K & Co
3-d Sticker - K & Co
Stamps - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen