Monday 8 September 2014

'Hello There Hoppy'

Good morning friends!

I am happy to report that I have one room - one complete room - done and ready for the movers. It's a room we can add packed boxes too as we finish them, and keep them out of our way - I'm SO excited. It may not sound like much, but with all the renovations and all the moving of furniture and boxes that has been going on -- finally getting one complete room FINISHED gives me hope.

There are two more that are close to being done - the spare bedroom and spare bathroom. However, we will have a house guest for the next 10 days so those two rooms need to be functional. I should have them completely ready in a couple of hours after our guest leaves, so I'm not too worried about them.

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have a quick and easy card to share today. The critter is printed right on the patterned paper, so I cut that to be my card front.


Inside, I cut the Lucy Label Pop Up but chose not to use the optional bump out. I cut a Hoppy the Frog to add to the bump, and stamped the greeting above him.  The grass, clouds and little bird were also printed on the paper so that helped make this a quick and easy card.



I have so much fun cutting the Character dies out of patterned paper, in fact it's my favourite way to make them!


Tomorrow I hope to have another room ready - or at least close to being packed. Our daughter is coming to help, even though she is 38 weeks pregnant. :-)

Supplies:
Card size: 4-1/2 x 6"
Lucy Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Hoppy the Frog Character Die, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Hello there stamp - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - DCWV
Blue card stock scrap


Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen