Monday 22 September 2014

Masculine Birthday Card Pair

Good morning friends!

So I had my first dose of the chemo medication Saturday - it's once a week - and yesterday was the Folic Acid which should help prevent or reduce the severity of mouth sores. Yikes. The good news, is that I seem to be tolerating it fairly well. Wasn't sure how it would go last night with how I was beginning to feel, and I took a bucket to keep at our bedside. But I was fine! The cortisone is working as well, and as of yesterday morning I could straighten out my left leg.

The packing is going much better with improved mobility and I actually have the upstairs almost completely done. I would be done, except hubby is holding out thinking it can all be done the day the movers arrive. I'll be packing his stuff up on him before that, ha ha.

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have 2 masculine birthday cards to share today. I'm still rooting through my older card pictures, as with the upcoming move I don't have much in the way of playtime. In just a few days we will be in our new house!!!


I had made these to donate to Seniors Secret Service back in the Spring.






Supplies:
Journal card die - Technique Tuesday
Patterned paper - The Paper Studio
White card stock
Kraft card stock
Border stamp - Avery Elle
Birthday stamp on the front - Hero Arts
Birthday stamp on the inside - The Stamps Of Life
Button twine - PTI
Card size - standard A2


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen