Wednesday 22 October 2014

Pop up Thank You and Gift Card Holders (#11)

Good morning friends.

The neighbour that ordered 10 Pop Up Thank You Cards, had his manager ask him to ask if I could possibly make one for one of their employees who had gone above and beyond in her job.  They still wanted it to be a Pop Up, say Thank You, and have the gift card holder inside the card.  This is what I came up with:


Oh how I love this paper. The package came with 3 sheets in it, and I am using every single scrap. The whole sheet is glittered - SO pretty!


I cut the gift card holder and label from the same glittered paper, and attached them to the white card base. The outside, scalloped card base was made with a Sizzix die. All my Sizzix dies are still in boxes in the garage ... but seeing this one makes me want to bring them in. They may have to stay in the kitchen as I have NO idea where to put them in my new studio!


I added a K&Co 3-d sticker embellishment and stamped the words on a white die cut label. The butterfly centre was quite orange though, so I coloured it with a pink Copic marker which made it match better.





Supplies used
Card size - 4-1/2 x 6
Lucy Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Heidi Grace
3-d butterfly sticker - K& Co
Copic markers
Scalloped Card die - Sizzix
White card stock
Gift card holder - Pop 'n Cuts - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Yellow seam binding
Words - MFT



Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. this card looks like spring- like it
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen