Friday 21 November 2014

Doggie Thanks

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and my Flip-It card has this cute little dog on the front - one of my new purchases from Simon Says Stamps. My Design Teammate Kelly Booth has used this dog set quite often, and she inspired me (enabled me?) to purchase it too. Ha- I'm so easy.


I stamped the die cut dog on a scrap of patterned paper from the same stack, and added colour with blended pencil crayons.


On the flip side, I stamped Thank You, then penned the words in black.  The die cut word Pawesome was cut apart so it would fit on the card, but I also trimmed off the 'e' for this one.  This was a thank you card for our dog-loving friends in Arizona, who helped us out so much with our broken pipe and the resulting damage. (There were gifts too!).


Supplies:
Fancy Edge Flip-Its - The Stamps of Life (Stephanie Barnard)
White card stock
Patterned Paper - DCWV
Dog stamp and die, and Pawesome die - Simon Says Stamps
Thank you stamp - Adorn-It
Pencil crayons, Gamsol and blending stump
Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll Pen


Thanks for stopping by today.


3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen