Tuesday 3 February 2015

Froggie Valentine Pull Card Duo

Good morning friends

Today I have two Valentine's to share, made for our Grandson's. It's no secret how much I love Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card (SCPC) so I pulled it out for these Valentine's. Ethan is going to love pulling his card open.  Ilai is only a 4 months old - so he won't appreciate that part - but I bet his parents will!


I found this fun printed paper in my (huge) stash, and thought the colours would be perfect for frogs AND Valentine's Day.  The frog stickers have wiggly eyes, which crack me up. The stickers were adhered to white card stock and fussy cut so I could use foam tape and pop them up onto the centre circles.


You can see the tuck slots that cut with the SCPC, which keep the card in the closed position until the recipient pulls the card open.


I computer printed clip art for the inside of the cards, and cut them out with the circle die that comes with the SCPC.  I cut a second circle from fun foam and attached it to the back so the whole printed circle would be popped up without any buckling. Then I added a second blank circle which is where I will add our message.


This is the second card, made the same but with different words inside. I also had this circle border sitting in my 'Odds & Sods' pile, so added it as well.




Supplies:
916 Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
506 Transparent Double Sided Tape 6mm (1/4") - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Basic Grey
White card stock
Words - lettering delights
Photo paper - Kirkland
Frog stickers - Target
White circle border - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Fun foam

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen