Friday 13 February 2015

Owl Valentine Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a Z-fold card to share today using Karen Burniston's new Rectangle Pull Card die (through Elizabeth Craft Designs).

I had a leftover piece of patterned paper from the Rectangle Accordion Anniversary Card (see HERE)  so used it for this card. It's a narrower card than I usually do - but that's the beauty of the Pop it Ups dies. YOU get to decide on the size of the card!

I penned Happy Valentine's Day on the Word Bubble that comes with the Rectangle Accordion - but you can see that it works perfectly on the Rectangle Pull Card too.


I added a red strip to the right side, and one of the new Paris Edges on the left.  The little owl spins up when the card is open - the spinner die comes with the Rectangle Pull Card, but it works on other Pop it Ups die sets too!  I added baby powder to back of the sticker once it was attached to the spinner, to remove the rest of the 'sticky'.


The little heart is one of the decorator dies that comes with the Rectangle Accordion. I had a little scrap of red card stock leftover and the heart fit it perfectly. So ... a card finished and I was able to use up all my scraps from the Accordion Anniversary card. Love that!



Supplies:
974 Rectangle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
972 Rectangle Accordion (heart & word bubble) Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
979 Paris Edgers Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Red card stock - American Crafts
Owl & flower stickers - Recollections
Baby Powder
Marker - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen