Friday 20 February 2015

Puppy Pull Card Valentine

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my Blog, and I have another Valentine to share today, this one was sent to a friend who likes dogs. I used the Spiral Circle Pull Card (SCPC) by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, and a cute digital dog stamp.


The notches that cut with the SCPC keep the card in the closed position until it is pulled open ...


... to reveal the inside ...


I didn't add any layers to the card base, as I love the pink and brown polka-dot patterned paper. Ha, I just generally like polka dot printed paper period!


I added a glaze pen to this puppy's nose to make it look wet and shiny, & the heart and arrow were brushed with my Wink of Stella pen.



Supplies used:
916 Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - g.c.d.
Digital Stamp - Tiddly Inks (Dog Days)
Fire Hydrant stamp - The Alley Way Stamps
Happy Valentine's Day banner - Recollections
Pencil Crayons, Gamsol, blending stump
Wink of Stella
Glaze Pen
White card stock
Puffy Heart stickers - Recollections
Chalks - Craft T


Thanks for stopping by today




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen