Wednesday 11 February 2015

Rectangle Accordion Anniversary Card

Good morning friends

I have an Anniversary Card to share today, that I made for our middle daughter and her husband. I used the new Rectangle Accordion die, by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I also used the new Katie Flourish Frame Edges.

Here is a look at the card closed ...


... and open ...


I added some chipboard embellishments that matched the colours in the patterned paper, then stamped and die cut a little Happy Anniversary banner.  We will write our greeting below the 'love' embellishment.


I added some patterned papers to the back side of the pivoting rectangle, which is entirely optional but I liked the way it looks on this card.

The Katie Flourish Frame Edges were so easy to adhere. I added the new Elizabeth Craft Designs transparent double sided tape to the back of the patterned paper, then die cut the edges. That made them into a sticker, so that made things easy peasy!


I am really liking this Rectangle Accordion - there is so much real estate for decorating.

Don't forget to head over to the Elizabeth Craft Design's Blog later this morning and check out Karen Burniston's post for her Designer Challenge.

Supplies:
972 Rectangle Accordion, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
977 Katie Flourish Frame Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Card stock - DCWV
Patterned paper - American Crafts, Dear Lizzy
Transparent Double Sided Tape Roll
Printed Embellishments - K & Company
Happy Anniversary Stamp and Banner, and Banner die - The Stamps of Life

Thanks for stopping by today




2 comments:

  1. such nice card!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, love how you also decorated the back of the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen