Friday 27 February 2015

Tree Flip It's Duo for Seniors Secret Service

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a couple of masculine Birthday Cards to share today.

I used the Circle 2 Flip-It's and some patterned paper scraps for the layers. I love that I can use up so many of my scraps and still end up with a polished looking card.


I have had this tree die for quite a while, so was tickled to see how well it matched this patterned paper. I die cut the tree out of coordinating paper, inked the edges and added it to the inside of the card.



On this second card, the tree die didn't really go as well ... but there was nothing wrong with the embossed tree trunk part.  So I punched some flowers from green patterned paper, inked the edges and adhered them behind the tree trunk.



There isn't room for any writing on the patterned paper, so I adhered white labels to the back of the black card bases. Both these cards were donated to Seniors Secret Service.

Supplies
Black card stock
Patterned card stock - Recollections
Circle Flip It #2 - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix), The Stamps of Life
Tree Die - MFT
Flower Punch - Stampin' Up
Wish Big - Paper Smooches
HBD stamp - Stampendous



Thanks for stopping by today




1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen