Monday 16 March 2015

First Birthday Overalls Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have another card for Zachary's First Birthday to share.  This is the one that my parents will give him.

Overall/Onsie shaped cards are not new - they've been around the web for years. But I saw THIS card by Jennifer Brum made in 2012 and something clicked. I knew exactly what I wanted to do for Zachary's card.


I used black Glitter Dots for the 'button holes' and Hoppy the Frog's eyes.




It turned out so cute! Love the way Hoppy is all folded up into that pocket.

Supplies used:
769 Accordion Circle (Circles), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
909 Hoppy the Frog, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
771 Accordion Fancy Label, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
968 Numbers and More - Elizabeth Craft Designs
7018 Glitter Dots in Black - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - The Paper Studio
White card stock
Stickles
Words inside - Avery Elle
Star stamped inside - Stampin' Up
Card size - 4-1/2 x 6


Thanks for stopping by today



3 comments:

  1. Adorable. Hoppy seems right at home in the pocket! A definite CASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun birthday card, perfect for a 1 year old

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect card for a first birthday

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen