Monday 30 March 2015

Flip It Puppy Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have a cute Flip-Its card to share today. My Dad is in a nursing home, and he enjoy's getting mail delivered to his room. Since he is a huge dog fan, it only made sense to use cute dog stickers on his card.


It's hard to see in the photos, but the plaid paper has silver foil accents, and the stickers have shiny, sparkly bits to them.


Here is a peek at the inside - I penned a short note to him there.  I noticed the paper was starting to lift off the card base in this photo, so glued it back down before I popped the card in the envelope.



Supplies:
Square Flip-Its #2 - Sizzix
Patterned paper - Recollections
White card stock
Stickers - Sticko (Michaels)

Thanks for stopping by today



3 comments:

  1. love the masculine feel to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so cute with the little dog
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and masculine. Love the paper and paw prints.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen