Friday 24 April 2015

Birthday Kitty Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's no secret I love the Spiral Circle Pull Card (SCPC) by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I wanted to use it to make a cat loving friend her birthday card.


I used matching papers from a 6x6" paper stack (my newest obsession, I think) and even cut Whiskers the Cat from patterned paper. I added Glitter Dots for her eyes, and applied Stickles to the fun party hat and her collar for sparkle.


Here is a look at the inside of the card ...


I cut a party blower and little bow as well ...



I know MJ will love receiving this cheery birthday card and that makes me happy.

Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Whiskers the Cat, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Props 2, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White & Black card stock
Patterned paper - MME
Copics
Stickles
Words - CC Designs

Thanks for stopping by today



3 comments:

  1. so funny and sweet!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another delightful card W, onderful combination of papers. Whiskers, is definitely on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. watch out those 6 x 6 paper pads bred like rabbits hahahaha! love your purrfect card card today

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen