Wednesday 22 April 2015

Butterfly Birthday Pivot Card

Good morning friends

Today I have a Butterfly Pivot card to share, that I made for a friend's birthday.


I had some black glitter card stock left-over from Olivia's Birthday card (click HERE to see that one) so used it to cut the butterfly overlay and small solid butterfly shapes.


Here is a look at the inside ...


... and the view from the top ...


... and finally the back ...



Supplies:
Butterfly Pivot, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Katie Label Pivot (Label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
397 Happy Birthday Peel Offs - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blue card stock - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - Graphic 45
Black glitter card stock - Recollections
Cream card stock
Card size (folded) 4 x 6"


Thanks for stopping by today



3 comments:

  1. so pretty, and great designer paper too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this die set, but have not made a card yet, there are so many angles to sort, you have made the card a lot simpler for me having viewed your card which is lovely, the black glitter paper is just right. Thank you for showing me not to be afraid to go ahead and finish the half made card on my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you used wonderful papers for thios wonderful card
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen