Tuesday 28 April 2015

Butterfly Pivot Sympathy Card

Good morning friends

Today I am sharing a sympathy card. My cousin passed away suddenly this month and this is the card I made for her son and their little family.


I used the Butterfly Pivot die, adding some labels on the inside to write our message and sign our names.



Sympathy cards are never enjoyable to make, but I was pleased with how this one turned out. My cousin liked butterflies on a card, and often ordered butterfly cards from me.



Supplies:
767 Butterfly Pivot, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
773 Butterfly Accessory Dies, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
768 Katie Label Pivot (Labels), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Black card stock
Patterned paper - Prima's Bella Rouge

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen