Thursday 2 April 2015

Cherry Label Birthday Card

It's Throwback Thursday on my blog, and I have a birthday card that was donated to Seniors Secret Service.


I used some older dies by Karen Burniston, and paper from my stash to create this sweet interactive card that I hope made a senior smile on their special day.


Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut Base with Label Window Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Scroll and Edge - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Crate Paper
Birthday stamps - Stampendous
Flower PUnch - EK Success
Glimmer Paper - Stampin' Up
Sakura Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. I'll think you never sleep! Alltime a new fantastic card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fabulous card love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen