Friday 3 April 2015

Robot Love Flip Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a cute Robot Love card to share today. I was looking through my paper stash for something and this patterned paper caught my eye. So I decided to drop everything else and make a card with it.


This Robot stamp is SO cute and I love that you can change up the colours to match whatever you are working with. I coloured this one in with Copic markers.


Here is a look at the flip-side.  I added some punched hearts with foam tape for some dimension.


This card made up really quickly, and I decided to hang onto it for next Valentine's Day. It will be perfect for one of the Grandkids!

Supplies:
Circle Flip-Its - Sizzix
Circle dies - Spellbinders
Patterned paper - K & Company
Robot stamps and words - The AlleyWay Stamps
Red card stock
White card stock
Heart punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. boys will love it!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh what a fun flip-its card, love the robot image and designer paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen