Tuesday 23 June 2015

Disney Love Notes for the Grandkids

Good morning friends

I have some Pop it Up Love Notes to share today, that I made with some fun Disney supplies.


I used the Lorna Label Pop Up, designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. These cards were quick and easy, and you know how much everyone loves Pop Up cards!


The Goofy embellishment was fussy cut from a different piece of paper. I added the stitched label (included in the set) as an area to write our message.


Here is a side view so you can see the Pop Up a little better:


Here is the second card:


Once again, I used the Lorna Label Pop Up ...


... and fun Disney stickers.



Supplies:
Lorna Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Disney
Stickers - Disney (EK Success)

Thanks for stopping by today



3 comments:

  1. Disney Lovers, eye candy! Happy, fun cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids will love it
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. who doesn't love Disney! magical cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen