Monday 6 July 2015

Star Accordion Birthday Card

Good morning friends

Today I have our nephew's birthday card to share, made with Karen Burniston's Accordion Star and some masculine papers.


Since the card will be going through the mail, I didn't want the smaller Barn Stars to be too dimensional, but they are dimensional enough to need a foam dot at their centers. It's hard to see that in the photos - they look much better in real life.

I used a partial banner die and a couple of hand trimmed, stamped banners for the words.


A pair of green stars finish the top right corner.


We will write our message on the right side, blue star.


People always like to see the top side of an Accordion, so here you go.  :-)


Supplies:
Accordion Star, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Brown card stock - Stampin' Up
Plaid patterned paper - stash
Happy Birthday - My Favorite Things
Shoot for the stars - My Favorite Things
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Green card stock - stash
Banner - La La Land Crafts

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen