Wednesday 30 September 2015

Be EWE-nique

Good morning friends

This is the third card in a row that I've used Karen Burniston's Character dies with a play on words. Ha, I'll give it a rest for a bit now but I sure had fun making these cards!

Having some bright and colourful 'Chilly the Penguins' was on my Idea List, but I couldn't resist doing something similar with Snowball the Sheep. I kept the front fairly simple, using the Chicken Wire, Hay There Pop Stand dies as well as Snowball. Snowball is on an Action Wobble, so she bobs and wobbles around.


Inside I used my newest addiction - PanPastels. I don't know why it took me so long to try them - considering how much I like adding colour with chalks. I picked up a few colours to see how I felt about them and was immediately smitten. You will be seeing them in my Supply List a fair bit!


I used lots of Karen Burniston's Pop it Ups dies for Elizabeth Craft Designs on this card - everything works together so seamlessly.  Here's a look at my colourful sheep:


... and the hand lettering. I also added a string of Barbed Wire across the inside bottom.


Here is a side view so you can see the 'Lots of Pop's Pop-Up a little better.


Finally, you can see the Action Wobble that the front Snowball is attached to, as well as how nicely the card all folds up.



Supplies:
Snowball the Sheep, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Lotsa Pops Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Outdoor Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Fence Pop Stand (grass clump), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Western Edges (barbed wire), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Hey There Pop Stand (hey there), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
All Seasons Tree (clouds), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fine Point Tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
PanPastels
Hairspray (to set pastels)
Action Wobble

Card size - 5" square

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen