Sunday 20 September 2015

Butterfly Spinner Card

Good morning friends

I had a little bit of this pretty paper left over from a different project, so used it on a birthday card. I left the front simple, with the paper doing all the work for me. I did add some Stickles to the flower stamens and that was it.


I couldn't have a card that does nothing when you open it up though! I added a layered butterfly to the spinner that comes with the Rectangle Pull Card. The RPC is an interactive die set by Karen Burniston through Elizabeth Craft Designs.


The smaller butterfly spins up as the card is opened. I added a few Glitter Dots to the butterfly bodies, because you know I love those Gitter Dots!


Into my stash with this one.

Supplies:
Light purple card stock - Core-dinations
Patterned paper - Make & Create
Lavender card stock - Papertrey Ink
Stickles
Butterfly die - Stampin' Up
Happy Birthday - Just Rite
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Rectangle Pull Card (Spinner), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
7018 Gitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fine point tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape, 1/4"

Card size - Standard A2


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. Clever spinner lovely card, Karen, love the front paper, too. Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea to use the spinner dies inside of flat cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen