Saturday 5 September 2015

C4C 302 Hello Autumn Pull Card

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. Raquel Mason is our September Hostess, and Fran Sabad joins us as our September Guest Designer. Here is Raquel's challenge "Labor Day is here! Time to say goodbye to Summer, be it one last BBQ, dive in the pool, a parade or picnic. How will you celebrate? Show me in a card."  

I'm not in the least bit happy to say goodbye to summer. 

As I ready my post, it's COLD outside and there is a threat of snowflakes overnight. UG!

So while I don't have an 'end of Summer' celebration card, I did make a 'Hello Autumn card. I'm on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog today as well, so if you'd like a tutorial on how I made this card, be sure to check there after 8am MST.


I used my favourite Pop it Ups die, the Spiral Circle Pull Card by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. The tuck slots keep the card in the closed position until the sides are pulled to open the card, and inside I added the optional spiral so the leaves appear to be flying off the tree.



Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd sure love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C302.

Supplies:
Spiral circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Accordion Circle (small circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Rectangle Pull Card (hello), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
All Seasons Tree, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - K & Company
Beige Astroparche card stock
Copic markers
Fine Point Tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Alpha Caps One - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fine Point Brown marker - Marvy
Folded card size - 4-1/2 x 5-1/2"


2 comments:

  1. or for some of us Hello Spring :) Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the way you did the leaves coming off the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen