Monday 21 September 2015

Goat Smile Card

Good morning friends

I had this piece of patterned paper left on my table, and I was going through my stash of die cut journal cards when I realized this one had come from the same stack. William the Goat, a Pop it Ups character by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft designs was also sitting on my table.

I combined the three for a quick and easy flat card.


I think that William would make anybody smile!

Supplies:
William the Goat, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched Journal Card - Lawn Fawn
Patterned paper - American Crafts
White card stock
Cream Linen card stock - stash
Sand card stock - scrap
Chalks
Black Velvet Adhesive Sheet (hooves) - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Elizabeth Craft Designs Double Sided Adhesive Tape - 6" width


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen