Friday 18 September 2015

Turkey Pull Card

Good morning friends

I wanted to share a Thanksgiving card I made for our Granddaughter Olivia who is four.


I used what is still one of my favourite Pop it Ups dies by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs ... the Spiral Circle Pull Card. I put a felt turkey on the front, this guy just cracks me up.


I know it's a little busy, but Miss Olivia is learning to read so I fussy cute words etc from the patterned paper for her. That's the joy of this hobby - we get to personalize a card for the receiver. She will have fun sounding out all the different words, then she will read the card to her brothers. Over and Over and Over. And they will sit and listen to her over and over and over. Ha!



Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Accordion Circle (scallop circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Felt turkey - stash
Beige Astroparche card stock - Office Depot
Patterned paper - Recollections
3-d Sticker - Recollections
Give Thanks - The Alleyway Stamps
MISTI - My sweet Petunia

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. funny card for Thanksgiving

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card for Olivia, I am sure she will love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen