Tuesday 27 October 2015

Little Mummy Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is the Halloween card I made for our Grandson Zachary ...


The clouds were fussy cut from a different paper in the stack, glittered and popped up with foam tape.


Inside I used the Lots of Pops to animate the cute little mummy. These were clear stickers that I adhered to white card stock then fussy cut.



Since the paper was cracking at the folds, I reinforced each of the pop-up bumps on the back with Scotch Tape.




Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Recollections
Stickers - the Paper Studio
Beige Astroparche card stock - Office Depot
Lotsa Pops Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stickles
Trick or Treat - Michaels

Card size  - A2

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen