Sunday 24 April 2016

Holiday Gift Tags

Good morning friends

I have Holiday tags to share today ... I started with a couple of things from my 'Odds & Sods' pile and it just grew from there.


The gifts & bows, and the tree & star are from the Evergreen Pivot by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.


The larger gifts & bows are from the Sleigh Gift Card Holder Pop-Up. The Tag Topper punch by Stampin' Up makes it so easy to create tags - I use this punch a lot.


Love this little Santa stamp and die set!



Supplies:
White card stock
Tag punch - Stampin' Up
Oval punch - Stampin' Up
Sleigh Gift Card Holder Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Evergreen Pivot, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Santa stamp and die - Hampton Arts
Copic markers
Stickles
Bakers Twine
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye (Not positive about that though - it was a loose partial sheet in my stash)


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. wow you have been busy, lots of great Christmas tags to add to your stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen