Thursday 7 April 2016

Lily Sympathy Pull Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a sympathy card - never fun ones to make but it's nice that I can be thinking of the family all while I'm making their card.

One of the great things about the Pop it Ups dies, is that you get to decide on the size of the card. Since I was using a Big Shot Pro, I was able to make a larger 5 x 7" card with the Rectangle Pull Card. I have been steering away from A2 cards the last little while - larger cards just feel so much more substantial.


The lily panel was fussy cut from a sheet of patterned paper and I added some glitter glue to the petals. The Pull Card Edges allow you to cut a mat around the left edge of the pull card and again - you get to decide on the size you want.


The notch holds the card in the closed position (love that) until the recipient pulls the sides to open and reveal the inside.


Supplies:
Rectangle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Pull Card Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Rectangle Accordion (rectangle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Jewels 1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Authentique and Momenta
White card stock
Stickles
Stamps - The Stamps of Life
Butterfly dies - Impression Obsession

Card size - 5 x 7"


Thanks for stopping by today


3 comments:

  1. beautiful card, I love being able to decide what size card I am making too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, conveys the sentiment in a caring, lovely way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is very beautiful
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen