Thursday 21 April 2016

Mother's Day Cup & Banners Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is the Mother's Day card made for my parents to give our middle daughter.


I used a glittered embossing paste and Karen Burniston's Flower stencil to add the sparkly texture to the sweet cup from the Cup Pop Stand.


The inside was hand lettered and I added a couple more printed banners from my stash.



Supplies:
Cup Pop Stand, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Flower Stage it Stencils - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Glitter Paste - BoBunny
Ribbon
Staedtler Fine Liner Pen
Metallic Gelly Roll Pens
Soft Finish Card Stock, Dusky Blue - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Banners - Recollections

Card size - 5 x 5" Square


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. this is a wonderful card for mothers day
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen