Monday 9 May 2016

'Bobble Head' Dog card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog. Today's share uses a stamp set that I picked up at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show this Spring. So fun!


After stamping and colouring, I fussy cut out the dog body and separate head, then mounted the body onto one of the photo printed card stock pieces I've been using frequently these days. The dogs head was then attached with an Action Wobble.


I used the computer for the inside. I've started working on our Father's Day cards as I have a fair number of them to create.



Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
Dog stamps - Stampendous
Action Wobble
Coloured Pencils - Prismacolor
Gamsol and blending stump
Glossy Accents
Computer printer

Card size - 5" square


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. so sweet image
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this image, it will always remind me of my beautiful Buttons I lost last year :(. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen