Tuesday 3 May 2016

Peach & Teal Flip-It Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I always like to take a package of handmade cards to my dental hygienist Anne, so have started making them. This will be the first one. I know she sends Birthday Cards, so I will make her all Birthday cards this time. (Sometimes it's an assortment).


I've been having a lot of fun with Els' border dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Here I added some pen work detailing and a little glitter too.


I left the flip side blank for her to write a message on.



Supplies:
Square Flip-It - Sizzix
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Jewels 1 Border - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blueprints #11 - My Favorite Things
Words - Papertrey Ink

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

  1. A fantastic Peach & Teal Flip-It Birthday Card. Its design is quite unique. Keep sharing such posts! My cousin is hosting her birthday party next week at a garden venue NYC and would like to make this card for her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen