Tuesday 14 June 2016

Pretty Thinking Of You Note Card Duo

Good morning friends

My Mom needed a couple of 'Thinking of You' cards and I was in the mood to use this pretty patterned paper - win win!


I've had this Thinking of You die in my collection for months but this is the first time I've used it. Easy peasy when you add double sided adhesive on the back of the peach patterned paper.


The second card has stitched panels, combining three of the coordinating patterns in the package.


I added layered butterflies to each card, then added Glitter Dots as well.



Supplies:
White card stock
Blueprints #24 - My Favorite Things
Vertical Stitched Stripes - My Favorite Things
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Butterfly punches - Stampin' Up
Thinking of You die - The Stamps of Life
Black card stock
Clear Double Sided Adhesive, 4" Width - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fine Point Tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Easel for display - Elizabeth Craft designs (die and black card stock)

Card size - both, A2


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen