Thursday 7 July 2016

Camera Valentine Card

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday here on my blog, and I have a Valentine to share today. This one was for my parents to give our youngest Grandson. His Daddy is a photographer so I thought the cute camera would be perfect. I also added a candy hearts embossed panel to the front.


The camera is on an Action Wobble so it bobs and spins around. :-)



Supplies:
Blueprints #24 - My Favorite Things
White card stock
Red card stock
Patterned paper - Craft Paper
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Camera stamp & die - The Stamps Of Life
Heart Sticker - Recollections
Action Wobble
Tombow Markers


Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen